Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, January 4, 2019

Godzilla: City on the Edge of Battle: Miana & Maina

They're Houtua twins, an ancient human race that survived on Earth for thousands of years where its entire ecosystem is dominated by Godzilla Earth. They are descended from the humans that were left behind on Earth in 2048 when 15,000 humans fled the planet aboard the Oratio and Aratrum. The two along with her tribe are led by the elder Munak. They are also capable of learning the languages of other races and speak to them whatever language they need to use to communicate by telepathy. They had no interest of fighting Godzilla Earth but rather survive through their environment.
I had seen this movie on Christmas Eve last year and it was depressing but cool. I can't wait for the third and final movie to be out this month.

7 comments:

  1. You know i'm starting to think no body respects drafts since I had Maina in my draft of characters to do. But it's fine I will allow this because in all honesty I had no interest to watch this anime anyway and you rarely screw me except with Risa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Honesty, I had seen this movie and I love Godzilla so I had to post this myself since there's not much foot scenes from both of these girls. GumballW, why do you have no interest watching these Godzilla movie?

      Delete