Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Sailor Moon Foot Festival

I know I had asked you this before but this is what I wanted to do since I didn't know how to do my own poll until now so please forgive my lack of experience. But this time, you can choose up to three girls at a time. Remember I told you that I had a dream years ago on who do I want to be with. I had three answers to that question but and it is these three Inner Senshi. 

Yes, these three. Why? Because of how three are pieces of origins to my original waifus (back before I knew the term, "waifu" meant let alone anime in general) as in Sailor Moon is my very first female protagonist I loved as an kid due to her goofy but kind personality, Mars is perhaps my first fire girl I loved since red is also my favorite color in the world and she was the one who started my love for fire-type anime girls like girls who can control fire and Venus is an special girl to my heart due to her sad backstory as Sailor V and she almost became my very first animated crush I love if it haven't been for Serena/Usagi. I would say that these three have the best feet ever!

13 comments:

  1. Shame you can only vote for 1. I chose Pluto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Neptune with 0 votes.

    Hotaru would be my number 1. Amichan and Rei tie for my number two. Funny those two are tied as of this writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And that will stick now that the poll is closed. And wow, Ami beat out Rei! I honestly didn't think that would happen

      Delete
  3. I voted for Ami. Wow, looks like nobody likes Michiru's feet.

    ReplyDelete