Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, January 16, 2019

More of My Custom Edits

Here are more of my creations to feast your eyes upon. First, we have who will be the clear winner in the Best Cartoon Feet category for the Tootsies, Juniper Lee, from The Life and Times of Juniper Lee. Next up, we have Katie, from Katie and Orbie. Then, from Naruto, we have Hinata Hyuga, and her daughter Himawari Uzumaki. And finally, from Megaman NT Warrior, my 2 favorite girls from that program, Maylu Sakurai, and Yai Ayano. Hope you like em! And remember, please cast your vote in all categories for the Foot Queen Awards if you haven't already before the polls close. Just click the link in the top left part of the page to see what's available. Custom and I are counting on you all, so let's show our support. Till next time!







25 comments:

  1. I'm working on another poll for best anime feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so awesome Dan. ^_^ Really nice job with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate that from both of you. I may attempt to do one for Maddy too. Her pants are kind of cool looking.

      Delete
    2. Scratch that idea. It wasn't a smooth enough transition with her.

      Delete
    3. I see. Maybe you could use someone else.

      Delete
  3. To bad you don't really get to see Himawari barefoot in the show much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dunno about you, but I wanna thank you for bringing up Katie and Orbie and customizing the picture of her, because I've been trying to remember the name of the series that keep popping into my head ever now and then, and I missed it so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aisha! It was a great series that taught valuable lessons. And being narrated by the late great Leslie Nielsen made it even better.

      Delete
  5. Might wanna do some nail polish edits too.

    ReplyDelete