Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Sunday, January 20, 2019

Sekirei: Tsukiumi

Tsukiumi has long blonde hair with blue eyes. She is dressed in a black dress with a white underdress which shows her cleavage, wears a choker on her neck, and has long brown boots with black stockings. Because of her short skirt her panties are often exposed which led to her being given the nickname "Panties flasher" by Homura and Kazehana. She wears a light blue nightgown when she going to bed. At Izumo Inn she is often dressed in a maid outfit she got from Uzume to do chores.

















16 comments:

  1. 👍👍👍👍👍 Nice blonde!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already know her and I found her OK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Why wait until tomorrow to post it? Not many people comment during the weekends?

      Delete
    2. Reason why no wants to leave a comment cuz they don't like me.
      Because that was the case my other one would have got a lot more comments

      Delete
    3. I'm only saying this cuz I got family issues and I'm upset but I do wish I was more comments on my post.

      Delete
    4. Still, it would be better if more people comment on the weekends.

      Delete
  4. My favorite of the bunch, she's reminds me of an Asagardian from Thor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Probably the Sekirei I'd want to have as my partner, either her or Uzume. Both are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Awesome!! Tsukiumi is my favorite Sekirei. ^_^ I would be happy to make her my true wife if I was Minato. :-)

    ReplyDelete