Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Poll 85 Results

Well, people, we finished 2018, and our 85th poll for the human girls' feet of Transformers for the Bumblebee Movie, which was great, by the way. The results are in, and the winner for the feet you would roll out for is…
















Alexis Thi Dang, from Transformers Armada, with 127 votes! Looks like her feet were the ones that you all wished would go out against the Decepticons. In second place was Miko Nakadai of Transformers Prime with 76, and in third was Lori Jiménez of Transformers Cybertron with 67. I was tied with Miko and Lori, but chose Miko in the end. Thank you all for voting. Sorry this came out late, but I had some other commitments. Anyways, thanks again for voting.

8 comments:

  1. Great poll Flynn. :-D Beautiful set of women.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found the anime ones are better looking.

      Delete
    2. I forgot who I voted for at the beginning of the month. I think that it was Lori.

      Delete
  2. I couldn't even vote in this poll because I honestly don't know any of these women. They are still beautiful Flynn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you don't know much on Transformers in general.

      Delete
    2. Exactly, never really got into them.

      Delete
    3. Don't worry, I too am not really into the franchise because there are so many installments and they can be overwhelming.

      Delete