Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, January 4, 2019

Results (Best Sailor Moon Feet)

After the Sailor Moon Foot Festival had passed with 100 votes, here are the results:
It's no surprise that Serena/Usagi had won the Best Feet in Sailor Moon since she has the most foot scenes within the series and some of them are wicked cool to fantasize. Following Serena/Usagi, is Ami Mizuno as Sailor Mercury, she has the at least the best feet during her episode in S where she faced off against Michiru in a swimming race. Third place goes to Rei as Sailor Mars, who has the loveliest pumps ever, she would take them off to air them out (no offense to you, Rei, for having sweaty stinky feet after fighting in pumps without socks) as she rub her own feet to relaxation, 4th place goes to Chibiusa, for having some decent foot scenes in R and SuperS, for the future child of Usagi and Mamoru, both Makoto and Minako finished off neck and neck in 5th place, Hotaru is in 6th place for giving some foot showcase in Crystal Season 3, Sailor Pluto takes 7th place, Haruka takes 8th place, and finally Michiru takes last place. Honesty, I'm quite surprised that Sailor Pluto didn't take last place because of the lack of foot scenes within the anime and Crystal, I thought Michiru would finish off neck-and-neck with Haruka since they are always together in S. Anyway, I thought that this was a fun Sailor Foot Festival because it was something I wanted to do. As promised, I will continue with the Sailor Moon posts and I really going to finish the 90s anime this year since I am on SuperS and Sailor Stars so please don't throw in spoilers because this is something I want to see for myself. Sailor Moon Says "See Ya!"

4 comments:

  1. The title character usually has advantage in a poll. :-) Poor Michiru. If it makes her feel better... she's my second favorite in the series behind Sailor Mars.

    ReplyDelete