Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Monogatari: Yotsugi Ononoki

Monogatari: Yotsugi Ononoki


Hey, everybody. This'll be my first post ever on this blog so hopefully I don't mess up too much.

Anyway, I'll be covering the character of Yotsugi Ononoki from Monogatari. More specifically, a scene from the season Owarimonogatari, episode 9, which is the second part of a 6 part story arc. 

Not to get into too many spoilers, but in this scene Koyomi Araragi is given a mark by Yotsugi, in the form of a footprint on his face, which comes into play later down the line.

Screenshots







































































































































































































GIFs









Well, that's it for this post. To be honest, I haven't really watched this anime. I know one or two basic things about it such as its characters but, besides that, not much else. It kinda confused me for a start how each season has "Monogatari" in it like this one, Owarimonogatari, and Bakemonogatari and Kizumonogatari just to name a few which made tracking the episode down a bit of a challenge. 

Getting all of these screenshots and whatnot really made me appreciate how patient a lot of the posters on here must be to consistently pump out all this content so kudos to you guys and I'll definitely be trying to keep up.


14 comments:

  1. Fantastic job on your first post DecaentDud👍🏾👍🏾

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job DD! Welcome aboard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much. I'm glad to be contributing.

      Delete
    2. @Custom: Thanks, and I'm glad to be here.

      Delete
    3. What will be your next post, DD?

      Delete
    4. @Custom: I don't want to give too much away, but I was going to do a significantly smaller post for the next one.

      I was going to make it about a character from Flip Flappers. I know some characters have already been done from that show but the particular character I was looking at doesn't seem to have been done yet.

      Delete
    5. OK, do whatever you can to post stuff.

      Delete
  3. Awesome. Great first post DecadentDud. Nice to have you join us. ^_^

    ReplyDelete