Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Sound! Euphonium: Mizore Yoroizuka

Mizore is a second year at Kitauji High School. She is the only oboe player in the concert band. Mizore is a very silent and introverted girl, and despite seeming to be hard to interact with, she has friends like Natsuki Nakagawa, Yuuko Yoshikawa, Nozomi Kasaki. She likes practicing the oboe alone outside the classroom, and frequently arrives early to school hours before the start of her classes to practice.










18 comments:

  1. Nice close-ups Dean. Is she on a bus or a train?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still want to post some girls from this anime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work. It's always nice to see tensing toes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to do this anime but Dean wouldn't allow me.

      Delete
    2. Why do you you all was do this!

      Delete
    3. Because I know some have good foot scenes that were not in the blog.

      Delete
    4. Same here and I already had them I have two left.

      Delete
    5. OK, I want to do other girls in this anime.

      Delete
    6. I seen season 1 and 2 there's not much left

      Delete
    7. When did you see both seasons? I highly doubt what you said.

      Delete
    8. How do you know there were foot scenes before you watched the anime?

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. How do you know if foot scenes are in an anime?

      Delete