Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Sunday, July 14, 2019

N3RO 182 presents: EQG Super Summer Bash Ultimate! Fluttershy (Mega Post)

This is a huge post of my #1 waifu in the entire universe who I love the most, Fluttershy, in all of the beach shorts including Forgotten Friendship. Enjoy! 












My favorite part.......


































































Just an FYI, Dashie looks jealous in this shot. ( ͡° ͜Ê– ͡°)












My favorite shot is when Fluttershy has her feet propped up from her sandals as she kneels down.









































You know, with her just in her wetsuit while her friends are in their two-pieces, she looks as thicc as ever.





















13 comments:

  1. Thankfully, not a Bronie, but you my friend are now one of my favorite bloggers on here. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to ask Chris, but, what's a Bronie?

      Delete
  2. I eagerly await Sunset. n.n
    Pinkie gets the best shots I swear though.

    Good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for that bit of info N3RO. Good job on Fluttershy. Now that I know your waifu, what's your persona?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The author of this post. Previously known as Horsepower Enthusiast.

      Delete
    2. Can't really say what persona do I have...hard to choose.

      Delete
  4. Great post Nero. ^_^ Fluttershy is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who is next?,Rainbow or Sunset.
    If you choose when will we see?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who is next?
    When will we see more?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who’s next?
    When will we see more?

    ReplyDelete
  8. fluttershy is so sexy and pretty in her swimsuit and sandals

    ReplyDelete