Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, July 5, 2019

SSSS.Gridman: Akane Shinjo Figure 2

I know that I posted a set of Akane Shinjo figures last week but then just after I finished that set, I came across this great model of  Akane in her default outfit. 

(Various webfinds of this model. ^_^ Special thank you to Dan Boccia for recommending this model and sending it in as well)


Model Specs:
SSSS.Gridman Gals Akane Shinjo
Size:  14cm/5.51in
Material: PVC, ABS
Series: SSSS.Gridman Gals
Manufacturer: Megahouse
Release Date: November 2019

The glasses for this model are removable allowing a small amount of customization for this model. Megahouse really did a great job designing this figure. Akane's feet look really great tempting foot fans to worship them or give her a massage.

Ok everyone. That's all for now. Have a Great weekend and as always more to come soon!
-KSC

17 comments:

  1. I do know she have such lovely feet and I do wish to massage and worship them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yeah it seems like a nice figure to collect. :-D

      Delete
  3. It really is a great looking figure. But seriously, this girl has issues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, she has the habit on killing those who upset her.

      Delete
    2. Like I said, issues. She sounds bipolar, and she can't handle an ounce of criticism.

      Delete
    3. I know, have you seen the anime or read it up?

      Delete
    4. I read up specifically on her. And since she survived the series, she should really seek some psychiatric therapy, take some anger management classes, and relax with a beer too.

      Delete
    5. Wait, that last part don't feel right. I doubt she would drink actual beer.

      Delete
    6. Yeah, that last part was just a joke. But she should learn to loosen up a bit.

      Delete
    7. Have to watch this one to get a better sense of the character. She seems to show her feet a lot though.

      Delete