Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Strawberry Marshmallow: Miu Matsuoka

Miu is another twelve-year-old girl who is depicted in the story as having a problem-child personality. A childhood friend of Chika, she lives next door to the Ito house and attends the same class as Chika. Miu likes to say random things out of the blue and often plays pranks on Matsuri and Ana, but is most of the time interrupted by Nobue (and sometimes by Chika), ending up lying face-down on the floor. She has the least common sense or manners of the girls, and is rarely taken seriously because of her weird ideas and comments. She seems to harbor some sort of jealousy of Ana and Matsuri, because Nobue finds them cuter. Miu is nicknamed "Micchan".




















































































































A very special big thanks to Dan for getting me the picture and telling me all the episodes 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12,















10 comments:

  1. Miu is such a little brat. But she still has great feet shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God! That filthy bare foot is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that the only shot you care about you never comment on my other ones?

      Delete
    2. Hey, don’t take it personally! I mostly just comment on what posts interest me, regardless of who posts them.

      Delete
    3. I'm not taking it like that just asking a question.
      Sorry if it came out the wrong way

      Delete
    4. Okay. I just didn’t want you to feel left out.

      Delete
    5. In that scene, Miu's saying to them: "Look, my feet are dirty, see?" And the other 3 are like: "Yeah, so what?" Miu thinks the strangest things are amazing. Just like in Azumanga Daioh when Tomo Takino thought it was amazing how certain people yawned. 🤨

      Delete
    6. Yes, I saw the subbed and dubbed versions to figure out what was being said, and I fell in love. Props for calling it the bottom of the foot and not the sole, too!

      Delete