Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Sound! Euphonium: Kumiko Oumae

Kumiko enrolled in Kitauji High School to wear the sailor uniforms she liked and to get a fresh start. Though she was doubtful, she decided to join the concert band club and continue playing the euphonium. She has a habit of immediately saying what she's thinking and changes her mind easily. She had a falling-out with Reina in middle school.























































































I was going to  do this character last but I had to post her to keep from being taken








10 comments:

  1. She's awesome! Glad to see her now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come on, Dan, I wanted to do this girl. I hate this.

      Delete
    2. You'll have to discuss that with Dean. Especially if there's more for her.

      Delete
    3. I told you i had it why must you working on the same things I do this is just like 7seeds when all over again.

      Delete
    4. @Dean Why? Because I wanted to find more stuff of the same character.

      @Dan: He's still upset from 7 Seeds.

      Delete
  2. Wait, why can I at least do this one even after someone posted her? I mean, you must have seen this anime both seasons. I really want to do her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you can do a follow up later on. Just wait a little bit of time.

      Delete
    2. I changed my mind and let Dean do this anime.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Have you forgotten about GumballW's post on this character?

      Delete