Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, July 31, 2008

Android 18 (Bonus)

Right before my poll closes, I have one more tribute to show you guys. This one is for DBZ's Android 18 one of the coolest female characters around. Regretably, 18 only has a few scenes in flip flops towards the end of the DBZ series but I'll gladly post what I could find of her.

















(These were taken from the few rare moments I could find of 18 showing us her feet in DBZ episodes 205-208. Unfortunately you'll have to ignore her husband and there are no closeups.)
Is there really a question why I added 18 to the poll? She's sexy, cool, powerful and incredibly gorgeous. Not to mention she pretty much dominates Krillin on a regular basis. I bet she makes him worship and rub her feet every night. He sure is a lucky guy!
Anyway, my poll is about to close very soon...so that means that it's the last opportunity to vote. I'll post the results tommorow morning as well as a special tribute for a certain poll member (who is almost guaranteed to win at this point). ;-) I'll also post a new poll of the month tommorow night.
Have a nice day everyone!!
-KingsSideCastle

4 comments:

  1. Too bad there aren't more Girls Feet going in in Dragonball Z. It is one of my favorite shows, and it seems like there is just not enough. I do agree that 18 is a Gorgeous Women/Android and is a pretty cool fighter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Android 18 is really great. I really wish she showed her feet more in the series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In Dragon Ball GT she helps Son Goku & Co.

    ReplyDelete