Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Kyoko (Bonus)

As my e-mail continues to be flooded with death threats from villainesses who didn't make my poll, I realized that I better keep my villainess tributes coming. Anyway, here is my next one...this is for Kyoko Kirisaki, another hot bad girl that just barely didn't make the cut. Enjoy!!









(These pictures were taken from different chapters of the Black Cat manga)

Though she can appear innocent and sweet, this gorgeous schoolgirl managed to stir up quite a bit of trouble in the Black Cat Manga and Anime before eventually reforming. What makes her a great villainess is that she has a mischievous and playful personality but still comes off as dangerous and powerful at the same time.

Although the idea of being Kyoko's footslave sounds great to me, I wasn't sure Black Cat was a popular enough series that she would do well in the poll. Also when it comes to women with fire powers, someone else knocked her out of the top spot. ;-)

Because Kyoko is so cool...in addition to this tribute I decided to add two bonus manga scenes showing the feisty Apostle of the Stars member at her spunky best. To find them scroll down or click here or here.

By the way... just in case you guys are wondering, the scene where Kyoko soaks her bare feet in the water actually makes it into the anime as well. (I'll try to cap that soon).

Ok...that's basically it for now. As usual more to come soon!!!
-KSC

No comments:

Post a Comment