Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Poll of the Month 2 Results:

My second poll of the month has come to an end. After a staggering number of votes, the results are in...

When it comes to foot massage offers, it looks like Mary Jane hit the jackpot. This sweet red head completely dominated this poll charming her way to the #1 one spot and leaving all the other marvel girls in her dust with 21 votes. (I'll post a Winner's tribute for her soon ^_^). There was a bit of a scramble for second place but when the smoke cleared Storm managed to grab it with 14 votes. Following her up was Shadowcat with 13 votes, Jean Grey with 12 votes, She Hulk with 10 votes and Black Cat with 9 votes. Rogue, the Invisible Woman, Enchantress and Psylocke each proved they have their own fans willing to give them a foot rub as well making the scoreboard with 7, 6, 4 and 2 votes respectively.

Wow...I can't believe marvel girls month is over so soon. I just want to give a massive thank you to everyone that voted in this poll. I really enjoyed posting these tributes and seeing everyone's opinions on which of these womens' feet were the best. I hope you all enjoyed them and had fun voting as well and I'll be sure to keep your preferences regarding these girls in mind in my future writing and bonuses.

Ok coming up...I'll be posting a special tribute to Mary Jane Watson in less than an hour. I'll also a have a new poll of the month up tonight.
Thanks again for voting everyone!!
-KSC

1 comment:

  1. BTW just in case everyone was wondering my personal favorite of that group of girls was Jean Grey. She's hot!!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete