Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, September 21, 2009

Foot Positions Poll Results

Ok after an exciting weekend and 335 votes....here are the results for the Foot Worship positions poll...

Wow that's the second time Tickling won out. ^_^ I'll have to make a note to find more tickling scenes and move up and post the ones that I know about. In second place was the ever lovable foot massage and in third place was the option of getting used as a foot cleaner. I'm glad that all the other options had at least a few fans as well. I was a little worried that I might have been the only one masochistic enough to enjoy getting kicked around by women's feet or being trapped inside of their footwear. ^_^;

Anyway, I just want to give a huge thank you to everyone for voting and participating in this poll. ^_^ I'll try to look for more of all these situations in the future.

Ok...I'm working on the next Poison Ivy bonus now. I'll try to have it up soon. :-D
-KSC

p.s. To any Jewish readers out there...I just want to wish you guys a Happy Rosh Hashannah. Best of luck in the coming year. :-D

15 comments:

  1. wow lol, mine didnt get many votes at all xD

    dont worry tho KSC you are indeed not the only one masochistic enough to enjoy getting kicked around by women's feet or being trapped inside of their footwear.

    more the 2nd than the 1st tho for me lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lawliet. Nice to hear from a shrink/insole fan. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why am I not surprised? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Rosh Hashannah to you, Triton.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry, you're not the only one who likes getting kicked around by fierce barefooted women~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm surprised massages didn't win, since it's widely appealing. Tickling is my preference, though, so I can't argue with the results.

    Little polls like this are great too, since they give you something to do after you vote on the monthly ones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sigh, I kind of knew that scissors won't win but I wish it would get more votes. Though glad to see that I'm not the only one crazy enough to be squeezed between a woman's legs :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh crap i forgot to vote. i was going to choose insole with a close second being foot massager

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone...It's really great knowing that every position had it share of fans :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are videos from a cartoon show called W.I.T.C.H, in this one, all five girls become barefoot.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkiigWbyKso

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Sbb6mVQ_so

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow that show has some really beautiful animation P. All those girls look really hot as well. Thank you so much for telling me about it. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never got to vote but I think being a massager or a cleaner would be great. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have an "extreme" foot fetish & am very crazy about womens sexy legs & feet!! :)) After massaging/kissing her feet & sucking her toes, I want 2 like end up laying on her sexy leg/rubbing my cock on her pretty foot 4 pleasure

    ReplyDelete