Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, August 11, 2017

As Told By Ginger: Courtney Gripling

The richest and most popular girl in school. Despite being set up as the stereotypical snotty rich girl, she is actually very kind (if a bit air headed and stuck up). She tries to be friends with Ginger Foutley as she finds her "normal" life fascinating, but overtime does become a real friend to her. As you can guess she takes good care of her feet with lots of pedicures.





I know this is a bit bare as it has been awhile since I've seen the series. If anyone has more pictures contact me when you can and I will add more to this.

Artwork found by Bambino

9 comments:

  1. This show made me realize I had a thing for feet when I was little.

    I'm not really upset you posted but please credit me for making these images.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since you actually talked reasonably

      Delete
    2. Do not give this mother Fer any support

      http://cartoonfeet.blogspot.com/2017/08/gumballw.html?m=1

      Delete
    3. You visit my blog more often than I thought you did. :)

      Delete
    4. Yes i know i saw that, but this is a different matter.

      You do know that artwork is considered harassment and bullying GumballW, and you can report that page for it

      Delete
  2. If Kingsidecastle isn't coming back for a while, does any contributor want some of the galleries I sent him to post?
    I have some for Squid girl (Season 1), Amagami SS (Seasons 1 & 2), A Certain Scientific Railgun (Seasons 1 & 2), Love Live (Seasons 1,2, and the Movie), The Garden of Words, Nisemonogatari, Wrestlem@aster 765's Chihaya vs Yayoi match, The Maxx, School Rumble, and The Skull man.
    Please let me know if you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do I get them to you?
      If you don't want make your email public, you can contact the one in my profile.

      Delete
    2. Send me your email and i will give you access so you can post the images

      Delete