Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Witchblade: Masane Amaha

Masane is the latest in a long line of female bearers of the Witchblade, an arcane and ancient weapon of unthinkable power. Conscripted into the service of the Doji Group, she is charged with destroying X-Cons, a murderous scourge of mysterious origin stalking the streets of Tokyo. The doting mother of Rihoko, and more than a little flighty, Masane is willing to make any sacrifice to provide for the young girl that provides her only peace.

























































































11 comments:

  1. wow she is hot. I want to guess she is a tomboy

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the best anime I've seen sad ending

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you please do Aria from sacred blacksmith and I'll see if I can find more

      Delete
    2. What episodes and where can I find the episodes

      Delete
    3. I found on kissanime
      Here the episode 2/3/4/6/11/12
      There are the episode

      Delete
    4. Oh I forgot Cecily on episode 9

      Delete
  3. Bambino comments make me lose interest in this cute blog slowly 🤔

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats what he is trying to do. Ignore him i will delete his comments asap

      Delete
  4. We should do a poll for number one milf feet

    ReplyDelete