Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Once again

I have said it before and I will say it again. Stop replying to Bambino or Bambino under the name of Trony. Don't message them, don't acknowledge them, don't give them the time of day. All they want to do is cause drama and slander the good work the posters on this blog do. I will delete their comments as soon as I can and if there was a way I could block them I would have done it already. Just enjoy the lovely images in this blog.

9 comments:

  1. I'm sorry but is there away I can delete comments without bothering you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad this nonsense is still going on, I thought you guys were friends with Bambino at one point.

    Hope you guys come to an understanding later and just make up, but it's got nothing to do with me, so I'll stay out it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the hell Match25 way did you delete my comment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i only deleted comments that were either Bambino or comments that were already deleted by the author

      Delete
  4. Did you really just delete my comment just because I debunked the truth?? I said there was another Bambino account that was clearly not Bambino because the REAL Bambino has like a bunch of page views and this other fake one I saw had like 15 and spoke with broken English

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know about the fake Bambino, but it doesn't change the fact that the real one is still a harassing prick

      Delete
  5. Again... I'll continue to leave this comment no matter what, until you stop deleting it, or until you edit this thing that is causing misunderstandings.

    I'm not Bambino, it's a shame that everyone not being at your side is Bambino for you. You can tell it by reading my previous comments before this drama started.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I want is them to stop posting old material from other sites like the the animefeet wiki, that is making this blog pointless.

    ReplyDelete