Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Sunday, August 27, 2017

Mickey Mouse (2013): Minnie Mouse

Undeniably my favorite anthropomorphic character, Lola Bunny and Amy Rose come pretty close but Minnie wins by a hair. Why? because I love girls with big feet though they're not as big as her older designs they're still big to my liking. These are from the episodes ''Shipped Out'', ''Captain Donald'', ''Ku'u Lei Melody'', ''Entombed'', ''Duck the Halls'' and ''Goofy's First Love''.








































































































































9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Not crazy about it either but I couldn't ignore an episode where she's barefoot most of the time, tomorrow there'll be a better post

      Delete
    2. Are you gonna do the kingdom hearts Girls soon GumballW :D

      Delete
    3. Soon, I'll post them on Tuesday

      Delete
    4. Try also to put in Selphie. She has such nice big feet.

      Delete
  2. Not to my taste I'm more in to human anime girls sorry that just how i fill not in to animals

    ReplyDelete
  3. The design is actually kinda cool. I mix between modern and retro. Similar to the new Ducktales series. Speaking of Ducktales. If you want to see more human like feet from the Mickey Mouse universe, you guys can check out the Ducktales episode "Pearl of Wisdom". You can see in this episode some of the background characters walking barefooted around. Here is a link:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWwmFWtyh-I

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always cute to see Minnie spread her toes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that somebody tells me why I can't see the old pictures,but why I see the new ones

    ReplyDelete