Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, June 18, 2018

DC Super Hero Girls: Starfire

Here's my all time favorite animated bae Starfire, Although I prefer her 2003 design this one's OK but i'll gladly take any version as long as we can see her Tamaranean toes more often. I'm not really crazy about this show since it's just another Bratz and Monster High type show to sell toys but at least it's not a crowd pandering P.O.S like Teen Titans Go! Also Katana, Super Girl and Wonder Woman wear open toed shoes in this episode but I mainly wanted to focus on Starfire so if you want to cap them be my guest, the episode is called ''Tamaranean Dance Club'' the scenes mostly begin in part 2 though.

























7 comments:

  1. GumballW, I do like Starfire in the original Teen Titans from 2003 because she was quite cute and anime-style designed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course the original Teen Titans was better but it wasn't no really good scenes on there.

      Delete
  2. I prefer bare over sandals, just me ☺

    ReplyDelete