Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, June 25, 2018

Samurai Champloo: Yatsuha Imano

Yatsuha is a skilled ninja who is always barefoot (though has some type of sock-like covering on her feet that exposes the heel and toe areas) when in her ninja outfit. She first appeared working as a prostitute in a covert mission to break up a criminal operation counterfeiting coins. She is the daughter of Imano Jinpachi, a member of the Shogunate guard staff. Yatsuha came to the brothel one year ago. She is purchased by Mugen after winning a rock-paper-scissor game with Jin to see who will stay with her instead of several of her less attractive coworkers. While Mugen is preparing himself for Yatsuha, she overhears a conversation about the counterfeiting through a wall. After failing multiple attempts to subdue Mugen, who thinks her actions are foreplay, Yatsuha resorts to tricking Mugen into helping her stop the counterfeiting operation by promising him a night of sex. Together they defeat the counterfeiting group and its leader Momochi Ginsa, rescuing their captives. When Mugen later tries to get Yatsuha to uphold the promise at the conclusion of the episode, she knocks him out cold with a block of wood. As Yatsuha and her partner Otawa Hankichi leave Mugen outside the town limits, she confesses to Hankichi that she has fallen in love with Mugen and intends on marrying him in the future.
























24 comments:

  1. I love this anime it was so good and funny but can you please which it in English so the subtitles don't get in the way?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Crunchyroll has no English Dub option for this anime and they provide better quality images than any other streaming site. Plus who cares about the subtitles as long as they don’t block the good stuff it shouldn’t be a big deal.

      Delete
    2. Wow you don't have to be so cruel that I said please dammit.

      Delete
    3. How was that rude? All i said is that subtitles aren’t that big a deal

      Delete
    4. I think crunchyroll used to have a way to disable the subtitles. I haven't watched from there in a long time though. I'll check it out and see if it is still possible to do that.

      That said... the subtitles are fine and I know there are a lot of times where it is not always possible to get a version where they don't exist. Thanks for doing an amazing job capping her GumballW

      Delete
    5. I'm fine the way it looks since some posts are from anime without an dub.

      Delete
    6. Yeah... It looks like it is still possible to disable the subs if you want. Right click on the video and click no subtitles to turn them off.

      Delete
    7. I wouldn't have said it if it wasn't in the way because there's one picture the subtitles are in the way.

      Delete
    8. I understand that but look around no one cares about the subtitles, I’m not trying too be cruel I’m just saying no one cares about subtitles.

      Delete
    9. Sigh fine.
      Good to see your back KSC.😁

      Delete
    10. I'm going to do all the girls from
      Sekirei soon but it's going to take some time i'm work on some right now hope you like them KSC.

      Delete
    11. Awesome. :-D Looking forward to seeing them Dean. ^_^

      Delete
    12. https://m.watchcartoononline.io/anime/samurai-champloo-english-dubbed-guide

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I like your opinions on posts.

      Delete
    2. You're welcome. I do remember watching this anime but never finished it but seeing more foot posts on the girls gave me hope to return to this show.

      Delete
  3. This kunoichi is probably the only character I like from this show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't really like her that much, in fact, I wasn't really a fan of this show. I did watch this up until the journal episode, and nothing really got me to see the interest of this show except for this ninja chick.

      Delete