Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, June 15, 2018

One Piece: Vinsmoke Reiju (Figure)

Just a short post for today while I set up some Summer Tributes for later this month. This one is another Portrait of Pirates figure... Reiju Vinsmoke. ^_^
(Various Webfinds of this character. ^_^)

The figure featured in this tribute is a 1/8 scale (150mm)Limited Edition PVC model of Reiju.

I haven't gotten up to Reiju's segment in the anime yet. I only skimmed her bio because I am hoping to go back and watch One Piece all the way through one day. Apparently Reiju is Sanji's (the Straw Hat crew's chef's) older sister. Sanji seems to come from a military family where outward displays of emotion are frowned upon so his sister has learned to hide her emotions pretending to be cold. In actuality she tends to be pretty kindhearted.

Like a look of the women on One Piece, Reiju is an incredibly attractive woman and the model of her is extremely sexy. :-D It's definitely a pleasure to look at. 

Ok everyone. Have a good weekend and as always more to come soon!
-Kings S. Castle

13 comments:

  1. I can never get into One Piece due to how large the story is. How many of these One Piece girls are there, KingsSideCastle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a lot of girls on that anime I don't like to be had big feet

      Delete
    2. I cannot follow this series due to how ridiculously long it is.

      Delete
    3. :-D Yes so many episodes and so many attractive women in the series. It one of those series that I really hope to watch one day but it will take a long time to catch up with. I would probably have to devote a few months to it.

      Delete
    4. Oh yeah the female characters do tend to be drawn with big feet in the series but I think they look pretty nice. ^_^

      Delete
    5. Still, I feel stupid jumping in an series like this one.

      Delete
    6. Yes...it is pretty intimidating.

      Delete
    7. How can you keep up without rushing through it?

      Delete
    8. Maybe best to watch it when the series finishes... That way you can take your time. That's what I did for Naruto. ^_^

      Delete
    9. I was going to do that for Naruto Shippuden because at least that anime is finished.

      Delete
    10. Yeah. It is easier to marathon watch a series when it is done. ^_^

      Delete