Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, April 1, 2016

Poll 62 Results

Ok... The 62nd poll of the month has come to a close.  After an impressive 886 votes... Here are the results... 
It looks like Morrigan managed to lure in the most voters to take first place. ^_^ In a close second was Jen Masterson and the Irish Assassin Nina Williams managed to take third. :-) Don't feel too bad for the rest of these women. They all proved that their feet were good luck charms to all of us and nobody walked away with less than 11 votes. There were also some good choices you recommended. The April O' Neil suggestion made me smile. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to add any of your suggestions to the poll last month. I'll try to do that in the next one.

As always I just want to give a Tremendous Thank You to everyone for voting and I'll try to keep your opinions in mind in the future. I think I have to start marathon watching 6teen now for Jen.  ^_^

I know what you guys are wondering given today's date. Sadly I didn't get a chance to prep a prank for this year. However, in honor April Fool's Day, this month's poll will be Trickster themed. :-D

Alright everyone. That's all for now. As always more to come soon. 
-KSC


11 comments:

  1. My personal favorite character for this poll was Nina Williams. :-) Gotta love a sexy blonde assassin. Of course I wouldn't mind kissing any of these female characters feet for luck. They are all really hot. ^_^

    Anyway great voting everyone. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not surprising at all that Morrigan won. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you do a poll for Marvel Women's feet when it comes to May? It will be the same month when "Captain America: Civil War" comes out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-D That would be an awesome tie in. Technically there was already a poll involving the Marvel Women awhile back
      http://animefeet.blogspot.com/2008/07/poll-of-month-2-results.html
      but it's been a long time since then. We can definitely do another one. ^_^

      Delete
  4. I got something for you. Starfire's feet can be seen when she suits up in Justice League vs Teen Titans. It's at the carnival and she pretty much goes nude, so when her clothes get on, her feet can be seen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O_O Gonna try to find that movie now. Thanks for the tip BlackViper.

      Delete
  5. It's hard to beat Morrigan XD, I get chills thinking about her appearing with Lilith and sweeping me away~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whatever did happen to your other pics? Most (if not all) of them have disappeared and all that's left is an exclamation point in their place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of our posters account got deleted so a lot of the pics that he uploaded are currently down. We have to reupload them. It's probably going to take us awhile to get those posts back up.

      Delete