Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Street Fighter X Tekken Juri Han Reveal trailer (CGI)

A bit late on this, yeah? I was sifting through things and I noticed this was never posted here so I took it to myself to cap it. Juri Han had previous Tribute that introduced her so if you would like to know more about her I suggest clicking this.

This trailer was pretty hard to capture properly and took me a few retries. There's a ton of great shots in near split second frames due to high action so I'm pretty happy what I've got with the end result.

















































































































































































If you would like to know the other girl in this post she also was featured here. Check out the lovely Xiaoyu!

Juri Han will also be heading to Street Fighter V as the August DLC character however there is a chance she may be redesigned and indicating from her brief appearnce in the storymode that appears to be true so she might not be our lovely barefoot dominatrix anymore. Of course she'll likely have a outfit which is her classic design so all is well so when that time comes I will be covering her if needed! I will also be making more Street Fighter posts in the nearest future so stay tuned.

As always, thanks for reading!



4 comments:

  1. Epic!! Juri always winds up putting me in desperate need of a cold shower. I envy Xiaoyu a little getting Juri's feet in her face. Really an amazing post Mrbateman. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, Juri is awesome and her moveset is almost all kicks so she's really just an awesome character to look at and play as.

      Delete
  2. amazing feet scenes in Kotetsujou no Kabaneri episode 1 and 2...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm aware and I'm just waiting for the right time to post them. Thanks for giving the heads up. I expect the post to be up by Wednesday or maybe Thursday by the latest.

    ReplyDelete