Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, April 9, 2016

Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari!/Ace Attorney Anime Episode 2 + Fire Emblem Announcement

Video Game Art
Episode 1
Episode 3


Doing it much earlier this time! I will try to get this up as early as possible from now on. With Maya formally introduced this episode we will likely get some content every episode from now on that she appears in. As with the first post I strongly urge you to check out my first post for a closer look as these characters so that you will be able to get to know them. Here is another link for your convenience.




This is actually April May! Once again refer to this for a better look at her. This is actually all we've seen from her this episode so that's why I don't have a face shot.



























This episode wasn't too much work thankfully!

So a lot of people been asking and I've actually commented on this in the past but I'd like to make this clear. Currently I'm working on a big Fire Emblem tribute that spans the majority of the series. I'm researching and making sure I have everything I need before posting but due to the high demand I feel I have to talk about this. I will be doing Fire Emblem Fates first and I suppose I'll do the series in reverse order. So if you're waiting on a Fire Emblem Fates tribute stay tuned as that will be coming within the next week or two hopefully but it's taking some work as it is by far the game with the most foot-related content.

Episode 3 will be up here next Saturday! As always, thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa that's spectacular Mrbatemanwearingawig Maya's feet look like they are animated beautifully. This series is going to be awesome. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. something tells me this series will provide many shots

    ReplyDelete