Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, June 25, 2016

Commercial Feet Vol 2: Abilify Ad Woman

Another commercial. ^_^ These were taken from an anti-depressant advertisement. There was a nice scene with a cute mom slipping off her pumps as she got home.

I just feel I should clarify that this is in no way an endorsement of the medication above. Only doctors are qualified enough to give you that type of information. I just thought that the scene was cute.

This scene combined with the last post are basically the two animated commercial foot scenes that I know about. How about you guys? Are there any advertisement/commercial foot scenes that stick in your memory? If there are... let me know and I'll try to post them. :-D

Ok Everyone... Here is the Summer Marathon Status:

Day 6
Posts So far: 6
Extra Post so far: 3
97 Post Left To Go!

On that note...more to come soon!!
-KSC

No comments:

Post a Comment