Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Go! Princess PreCure: Kirara Amanogawa

She's an freshman at Noble Academy and Haruka's classmate, she is also an fashion model like her mother since she is a kid and always busy with interviews, fashion shows and beauty products, and pushes herself to become a top model that shines like the stars and beyond. Despite becoming a Pretty Cure, she initially refuses to join the team because of her busy schedule but later she decided to join in the group after turning down on the audition of being an worldwide superstar but understood the consequences of having a busy life. As Cure Twinkle, her attacks are star-based and called herself, "The Princess of the Stars". These are from Episodes 4, 12, 15, and 16.

12 comments:

  1. All the single ladies! Nice fashion show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you the only one who comments these recent posts?

      Delete
    2. Apparently. Same for Dean. I don't know where everyone's been lately.

      Delete
    3. I just wish that someone comment to my written posts. I don't know what is going on.

      Delete
    4. Custom You just need to give it some time and be patient, not everyone's been so active on here lately since there's been constant posts everyday that it's not easy keep track of it all.

      Delete
    5. Chris, sorry about that. I don't want them to miss posts despite that. I blame myself for rushing.

      Delete
    6. It's alright, I understand perfectly, used to be the same way by being such a rush to get noticed from my posts.

      Delete
    7. I see. I know she has more foot scenes.

      Delete
  2. You missed the closeup in Haru no Carnival

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. This is the one from Go! Princess that got me aroused from her summer dress and sandals.

      Delete