Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Macross F: Ranka Lee

Known as the "Super-Dimension Cinderella", Ranka is a petite, lively and cheerful teenage girl with green hair. She suffers from post-traumatic stress syndrome as a result from witnessing the destruction of the 117th Long Distance Research Fleet in which her biological family perished. 

She is one-quarter Zentradi, which gives her the ability to have her hair move on its own according to her feelings, as well as an above-average resistance to the vacuum of space.











































14 comments:

  1. I like to switch places with that little green creature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly superb Dean! I'm just glad she's not living in fear all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had Macross Delta to go through.

      Delete
    2. This Frontier series still isn't available Stateside yet.

      @Dean: How is Ranka's singing?

      Delete
    3. Dan, case in point, Harmony Gold is the one to blame for blocking the Macross license to anyone in order to protect their Robotech franchise.

      Delete
    4. Damn you Harmony Gold! Oh well, I can still admire Ranka and hear her sing.

      Delete
    5. Yeah, I heard that Harmony Gold is losing the Macross license in early 2021 so there will be hope on seeing the dubbed version of this series.

      Delete
    6. Well that's good to hear. I was never into my Macross, but Ranka may make it worthwhile to check out Frontier.

      Delete
    7. Frontier is the direct sequel to Macross 7.

      Delete
  3. Nice She looks really cool Dean. I love the animation in this series. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. King, I was going to do more Macross myself.

      Delete