Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Love to lie Angle-: Hanabi Natsuno

A high school first grader girl who is depressed and polite but caring for others.When I went to high school, I returned to the country for the first time in six years.Though it was Tachibanakan which had been decided to move by misunderstanding, I gradually let my heart go with the caretaker Fujiwara sisters who are custodians, Yu Tsukishiro who is his friend, the crawling of the same high school first grader Go.



Made by Dan 














12 comments:

  1. Nice scenes for the main character!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many girls are there in this series?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But the rest don't have any sense

      Delete
    2. @Dean: Oh, you mean scenes. That's a shame, because the other 3 are seen barefoot in their character profiles.

      Delete
    3. I'll do you one better, I'll send them to you.

      Delete
  3. She's really cute. Another nice post Dean. :-)

    ReplyDelete