Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Sunday, May 19, 2019

Maquia: When the Promised Flower Blooms: Leilia

An Iorph girl and Maquia's senior with an outgoing personality, whom Maquia lost contact with after Mezarte attacked along with all other Iorphs.To Maquia. Both also become mothers, but Leillia is denied being a mother to Medmel when she is taken away right after her birth, and she doesn't see her again until Medmel's is well into her early adulthoodAlso, Leillia does nothing to try getting out of her situation, one including refusing to escape with Maquia before Medmel was born being ashamed to face Krim.
























12 comments:

  1. How elegant! Those stair shots are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dan and this movie is amazing but very sad.

      Delete
    2. Yes, it sounds sad from the summary I read. I wonder if Maquia or Medmel have any scenes? Custom should like Leilia as well because she's voiced in Japanese by the same actress who voices his waifu Inori, and in English by the same actress who voices Lucy.

      Delete
    3. I like the girl and her feet but I don't usually chat on Sundays because I want to rest on that day after going nuts on various anime on Saturdays. Also, I had never seen this movie.

      Delete
    4. I didn't watch the Japanese language so i didn't know about that.

      Delete
    5. Oh, my bad. I just thought you didn't like to post on Sunday. Well, now I know. I'll discuss this any further if you want during the week.

      Delete
  2. Old Greek sandals are one of my faves to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of this movie, Dean, is it truly depressing?

    ReplyDelete