Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, May 9, 2019

Go! Princess PreCure: Towa Akagi

Formerly known as "Twilight" from Dyspear, she is Kanata's younger sister under her full name "Princess Hope Delight Towa" during her time at the Hope Kingdom. She has an extreme love for her older brother and wanted to become a Grand Princess but that goal led her to be swayed by Dyspear into the Forest of Despair, where she had her memories removed and became known as her own daughter severing her as second-in-command who is similar to Dark PreCure from HeathCatch, cold, evil, and powerful, and can used the black Dress-Up Keys to power up the Dyspear's three generals called "The Three Musketeers" and their monsters called the "Zetsuborgs" and herself as Black Princess. After being defeated by the PreCures, she returned to normal thanks to her brother's soft music with his violin, purified her heart and soul. She then became Cure Scarlet, as the new Cure member, she is known as the Princess of Fire thanks to her fire-type abilities and Dress-Up Keys. These are from Episodes 22, 23, 27, and 28.

9 comments:

  1. Hello, I just started looking at your blog. I hope you can do more Precure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do more because I got a lot to work through.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, I look forward to it. Also I was wondering how you felt about under heel shots (with high heel shoes), because I really like them. Precure frequently has them when they kick and attack and I have a lot of screenshots of them (I know I'm missing a lot though, there are a ton).

      Delete
    3. Then show me on my Gmail (alcoleman958@gmail.com) or DeviantArt (Custom 91).

      Delete
  2. So cute I really like her a lot. Great post Custom. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love kind girls with red hair like this one.

      Delete
  3. can you please repost 3 Smile PreCure! girls

    ReplyDelete