Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, May 4, 2019

Super Mario Foot Festival

This month will be Nintendo Month, where I pick one of the long-running franchises from the company for this month's foot festivals. To start this foot festival, Super Mario will be leading the way as one of the essential video game series ever, also, I only chose the main games and not all of the spinoffs, remakes or side stories so please don't blame me for not adding in an game that is not on this foot festival. Same rules still apply.

Mario Bros.

Super Mario Bros./The Lost Levels/2/3

Super Mario World

Super Mario 64

Super Mario Sunshine

Super Mario Galaxy/Galaxy 2

New Super Mario Bros. Wii/Bros. U

Super Mario 3D World

Super Mario Maker

Super Mario Odyssey

4 comments:

  1. Princess Peach is one of my 2 Nintendo Waifu's. The other is Cynthia from Pokemon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Mario series. :-D Princess Peach and Daisy are the classic Mario women for me.

    Captain Syrup is Super Hot too though.

    ReplyDelete