Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, May 20, 2019

The Canned Project

Here's a little preview of what I had planned. https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1538873-Anime-Foot-Fetish-Fantasy/map/14

It's simple,but sexy. Now thanks to WDC being Idiots,I refuse to continue working on that site. And to make matters worse,their doesn't seem to be any more sites with Interactive Stories. Well,there is infinite-story.com,but it doesn't have any foot fetish stuff and I'm afraid to add any due to that community not being open to it.

Anyway,enjoy what could've been.

3 comments:

  1. Seems like a great interactive Stefan. I hope you find a way to continue it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. I feel the same way about Fandom right now. Don't worry Stefan, you'll find a way, and what could have been will become what will be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. Hopefully I'll find something soon

    ReplyDelete