Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, September 20, 2018

Amanchu! Advance: Futaba Ooki

Futaba Ooki is the story's second protagonist. Her nickname was given to her by Hikari. She is a student at Yumegaoka High School and is in year 1, class 2. She is withdrawn, shy, and easily nervous in front of people. She got a moped license and commutes to school via a scooter. She loves to take photographs with her mobile phone and safe-keep them as precious memories. She joined the diving club through Pikari's invitation. From episode 3 Dean already did this character (link) but i'm just adding stuff he either missed or didn't get to yet.






























































































14 comments:

  1. I love this foot massage. GumballW, this is one of your better posts and still you want to rub big soft feet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do, also if you want I can take pics from Sakura Tricks and email them to you if you want.

      Delete
    2. OK, send them to me so I can check them out on whose feet are those. GumballW, I'm sorry for criticizing you because of how I want to do things on this blog, also, I too love big soft female feet as long as you're OK with that.

      Delete
    3. OK, still, nice post on the massage. Please send me those pictures on my Gmail.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow... she looks really cool. So nice to see a foot massage in anime. ^_^

    ReplyDelete