Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, September 29, 2018

BlazBlue Foot Festival

To end the month, I decided to do a foot festival on BlazBlue girls. Since Cross Tag Battle came out earlier this year, it's time to return to this fighting series. I know quite a bit on this series since a old friend of mine got me into it when it was still new and it looked cool. Anyway, same rules still apply: pick a game, pick a girl, and tell your ways of worship their feet. And rest for sure, I picked Noel Vermillion for her cute feet in Alter Memory and they reminds me of vanilla ice cream due to how light colored they were, I really wished they taste like vanilla ice cream, that would have been sweet.

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift/CSII/Extend

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasm/Extend

BlazBlue: Central Fiction

XBlaze: Code Embryo

XBlaze: Lost Memories 

16 comments:

  1. Noel is the only character that I'm even vaguely familiar with from this series so I would have to pick her. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would pick her since I am doing an updated version of her feet in Alter Memory.

      Delete
  2. In Kokonoe mercury's wiki page it is literally stated that shoeplaying is a character trait

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kokonoe mercury's wiki page pretty much says she's a shoeplayer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it wrong for me to say I wish the Bambino would come back. Because I'm going to be completely honest it was better when he was on here sure he was a jerk at least he kept the post up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not telling you at all I'm just saying.

      Delete
    2. He was a jerk and an idiot but also my favorite poster.

      Delete
    3. It maybe best not by psychological decision wise. Well honestly speaking, back when I was reading his comment rants about this blog in those days, he's kinda more of a self-entitled "dick" head.

      first and foremost it's just pictures & he's complaining about....screenshots and image source materials posted in the internet?, let's put it this way...if there's a movie being release in the public, every news station or even a single identity blogger have the privilege to report whatever contents they want as long as it doesn't violate anything. it's not as if only one entity has the only sole privilege to post something they want and anyone in the internet can anyway do the same picture posting by coincidence or not and he's being to overboard on claiming a freakin image.

      Sorry if I'm being too involve in this as a viewer, but I felt I just want to speak out.

      Delete
    4. It's okay your Free to say what you want.

      Delete