Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, September 22, 2018

Fire Emblem Foot Festival

It's Saturday, time for another foot festival, we will taking a trip in the Fire Emblem series. If you know anything of this strategic RPG franchise, tell me in the comments since I only know some of the characters like Marth, Roy, Ike, and Corrin from Smash Bros. but not their home games. But I am more curious on the girls from the Fire Emblem games and their feet should be nice to admire and worship. I am also using the games that were released outside of Japan.

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light (Shadow Dragon)

Fire Emblem: Gaiden (Echoes)

Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem (New Mystery)

Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade (Game Boy Advance 2003)

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Fire Emblem: Fates 

27 comments:

  1. Time for a good post about Azura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have eyes for Lissa she was my first marriage choice in awakening

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I have an entire list of girls I like from here! By the way, you forgot Genealogy of the Holy War, Thracia 776, The Blazing Blade, Heroes, and Three Houses in your list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because I am only going with the one that were released outside of Japan, didn't you read the topic on this post, Layne?

      Delete
    2. Oh, my bad. Then again, Heroes is worldwide and has characters throughout the franchise, and Three Houses will be worldwide as well. In any case, wanna see the list?

      Delete
  4. Lucina, Tharja, Anna and female Robin :) from FE Awakening :) been replaying that again on my 3DS recently actually lol

    ReplyDelete