Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, September 6, 2018

Honorable Mention: Morgiana (Part 8)

This is the eighth part of the honorable mention for Morgiana on some GIFs and pictures. I will post an update of Morgiana in season two of Magi as soon as possible because I want to take my time with her and capture every foot scene of her while take pages from the manga. In fact, I almost added her to my waifu list but I held onto it and she didn't make it in the list.

From DeviantArt
By Luna Lifiora
By 13899
By 13899
By badassgifs
By Bremm Ruarte
By Ero Senpai
From Danbooru

32 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Umm Custom your doing two girls on the draft that i've been already working on.

      Delete
    2. Citrus Yuzu Aihara and Mei Aihara.

      Delete
    3. I was doing to do those two because I am watching the anime.

      Delete
    4. Is it me or we're doing the same characters in certain anime?

      Delete
    5. I've already gave up on the Soul Eater Not girls so not give up on the girls from Citrus.

      Delete
    6. Well, you really want to do Citrus?

      Delete
    7. Fine. I'll let you do this one.

      Delete
  2. Custom is the Heidi Of The Alps post almost done it has been a month, just curious to know when its done ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only a barefooter but she fights with kicks too, always nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suggestion Persona 5 you might have fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow hoo... Always great to see more Morgiana. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a friend who did an amazing cosplay as Morgiana a few years ago ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she prefers I don't give out her real name or her professional cosplay name so I have to be respectful of that

      Delete