Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, September 3, 2018

Keroro Gunso: Natsumi Hinata (Updated)

Natsumi is Fuyuki’s older sister. Unlike her brother, she has little patience when it comes to Keroro and frequently shouts at him for his latest crazy scheme or for simply skipping his chores. She is very strong and can hold her own in a fight, something that has managed to capture Giroro’s eye. Though Natsumi is generally very level headed she has a crush on Saburo, which turns her into a giddy schoolgirl. Just adding more pics form an older post from 2013.































15 comments:

  1. Yes, Sgt. Frog has so many adorable girls with so many adorable barefoot scenes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Layne, I had a few episodes when Funimation dubbed a few seasons before dropping it altogether.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I know. I really wish they'd continue!

      Delete
  2. Really nice... Always love a GTS moment. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you finished watching this anime? How much do you know om this?

      Delete
    2. Limited knowledge. Some familiarity with Natsumi's scenes though.

      Delete
    3. Seems like you're unfamiliar with the newer anime than the older ones.

      Delete
    4. That makes sense. The longer an anime has been around, the more of a chance I would have had to watch it or hear about it.

      Delete
    5. Otherwise, you had no idea on certain ones after they're finished.

      Delete
  3. The picture of The diving board feet, she didn't dive in the water at all?

    ReplyDelete
  4. seeing her feet just hanging off the side of the couch like that was really nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welp righty I know what we doing tonight

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, Natsumi~ I had such a crush on her when I was younger and read the manga, and I still kinda do, now. The fact that she was within my age range when I read it helped. XD

    ReplyDelete