Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, September 6, 2018

Ultra Maniac: Ayu Tateishi

Ayu is the president of the girls' tennis club and one of the most popular girls in school. She has a cool, calm, and collected personality, and has a secret crush on her good friend, Tetsushi Kaji. However, after Ayu meets Nina Sakura, a young witch from a far away magical kingdom, she is everything but cool and calm. Ayu and Nina soon become best friends, and the series follows their daily lives. 















































































13 comments:

  1. I like her sandals and feet but do you think that you know any of these anime you're posting? Like I'm not familiar with this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I own it. It's a magical girl romantic comedy anime, suitable for ages 7 and up. Don't let the title fool you, there's nothing truly maniacal about it. These are the images I posted on the wikia page. I also did the other girl, Nina Sakura, and I believe Gumball probably will do a post for her too. Overall, a cute series.

      Delete
    2. Still, picking out random series without learning seems out of place and blindly just rely on one Wiki site on animated feet.

      Delete
    3. Oh I agree with you on that. I always look to find out more about a character/series before posting any images, or I already know them well.

      Delete
    4. Yes, because you might learn more on the characters once you check out the series.

      Delete
  2. The Style reminds me of Super Gals....and speaking of Super Gals, you guys might wanna check it out for foot content.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some good stuff here Gumball. Also, do you still plan on doing the other Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san girls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean Yuuna and the haunted hot spring yes I did a Yuuna post awhile ago.

      Delete
    2. Yes, this one. And I really liked it. Are you still planing on making posts of the other girls then?

      Delete
  4. Oh wow... she looks really attractive. ^_^

    ReplyDelete