Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Sunday, September 30, 2018

Apologizes of Roleplaying

About what I said in an earlier post, I am going to apologize for that because of how much fun it was playing different female characters and use their feet to my advantage. I am very stupid and wish that I would continue roleplaying with you guys. The reason I changed my mind is because I hate leaving my stories unfinished and abandoned. So please, whenever you have time, email me who do you want to roleplay as so we can go from there. Layne is the one who gave me this idea of roleplaying with anime girls so thank you, Layne.

7 comments:

  1. You're welcome, dude. I hope you enjoy all the RPs we do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I do enjoy them but I wanted to finish them so we can do more. Have you thought on continuing with Nadja and Ashley?

      Delete
    2. Yeah, of course. But what I wanna know is if you've considered another platform to do them on.

      Delete
    3. I've mentioned Skype and Discord, right? Try one of those.

      Delete
    4. The thing about Gmail is that the replies aren't immediate, as opposed to Skype and Disord, so THAT'S a thing.

      Delete