Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Sunday, September 9, 2018

Magical Girl Foot Series Sneak Peek

Next year, I am planning to bring in more feet from magical girls to the blog, here are some of the ones I am working on. By the way, today is my birthday, I want to show you this because I had been watching and catching up on certain magical girl series that I missed out when I was a kid.


Pretty Cure
Doki Doki! PreCure
Futari wa Pretty Cure x Yes! PreCure 5
Fresh PreCure! (Miki Aono)
Wedding Peach
Momoko Hanasaki
Schoolgirl Strikers
From Episode 5
From Episode 5
These and more are several anime I will be watching in the near future. I just need to get some rest before then. I was going to do this this year but I decided to hold it until next year.

15 comments:

  1. Very cool. :-) Happy Birthday Custom. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, KingsSideCastle. I am turning 27 today. I got your reply on my Gmail, thanks for the feet on the SAO girls.

      Delete
    2. I like to take my time on posts as opposed to rush them out because of how some people like Dean and GumballW rushed their posts in order to keep the blog active.

      Delete
    3. It is good to take your time. A well organized and developed post is nice as well. :-)

      Delete
    4. Yes, I seem to take some lessons from you on that because of how much I wanted to improve my posts. Unlike people like Dean and GumballW, I don't want to post every day since it drops off quality and I wish they take lessons from you or anyone who care about their blogging in their posts.

      Delete
    5. :-) Yeah I think everyone on the blog tries to work hard on their post and puts in as much effort as they can with them. You have to remember that this is something all of us are doing in our spare time so any tribute is very much appreciated. A lot of tributes even ones that look fast often take a lot of time to organize.

      It is good that you are going at a pace that you feel comfortable with. ^_^ What's important is that you are having fun posting and that you are happy with the posts you are making. :-)

      Delete
    6. What if you're not happy with your work but others are?

      Delete
    7. I think try to use their comments to inspire you. ^_^

      Delete
  2. Happy Bday!
    Wow, I thought either we were roughly around the same age or you were a little below me, I was wrong on both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys... I'm going to be away for the next few days. I set a couple of posts to go out in advance but I probably won't be able to respond to comments for awhile.

    I'll catch up on all the new posts and comment on them when I get back (probably on Wednesday). Anyway... hope that everyone has a good week. ^_^

    ReplyDelete