Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, July 19, 2018

Darling in the Franxx: Ichigo (Episode 7)

She's one the main characters, a former Parasite with the codename "015" of Thirteenth Plantation, she is also the official leader of Squad 13 and is partnered with Goro to pilot a FRANXX called Delphinium. She is Hiro's childhood friend and possibly his crush as well since she was pretty jealous toward Zero-Two early on. As an natural-born leader, she is always been impulsive and driven by her feelings and like Hiro and the others, she was born and raised in the Garden where she was trained to become a pistil.

31 comments:

  1. Codename 15, Ichi and Go, Japan once again with its wordplay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, also her name means strawberry.

      Delete
    2. Heh heh... once again I didn't catch that. That's awesome. :-)

      Delete
    3. She had the same first name from the main protagonists in Bleach and Tokyo Mew Mew.

      Delete
    4. Ichigo means strawberry in English which means she sweet

      Delete
    5. Yeah, she is, since Zero-Two said that after she licked her cheek.

      Delete
    6. Yeah I thought of those other two characters when I heard her name too. :-)

      Delete
    7. Yes. I actually found out that Ichigo meant strawberry from reading the Bleach Manga. :-) I didn't find out the Tokyo Mew Mew lead's Japanese name was Ichigo until much later on because I watched the English dub for that series. In the dub her name is Zoey. ^_^

      Delete
    8. I know, I had seen and finished Tokyo Mew Mew earlier this year and yes, I saw the 4Kids dub along with the second half subbed. I figured you know a lot on Bleach than me and every manga around.

      Delete
    9. :-D The Tokyo Mew Mew girls are really cute. I used to read a magazine called Shonen Jump and Bleach was one of the featured Mangas in it. I watched the first hundred episodes or so of the anime but still need to watch the rest.

      Delete
    10. I know Shonen Jump so I do read manga like My Hero Academia. I do saw anime with over a hundred episodes.

      Delete
    11. I watched a couple of animes that ran over 100 episodes long too.I think the longest series I watched all the way through was probably Naruto including Shippuuden.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for posting these pics of ichigo. She's my favorite from darling in the franxx and I'm glad you were nice enough to post these! I've been waiting to see these on this site!

    ReplyDelete