Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Zettai Karen Children: Group

Ok last of the Zettai Karen Children posts. This one showcases all three of the female leads so we get the full trio of B.A.B.E.L. Special Forces Team. :-)
(The bulk of these caps are from Zettai Karen Children Episode 11.Once again a huge Thank you to  Noah for recommending this series)

Other posts from this series:

There's not really a lot to say. I love hot spring episodes because they increase the opportunities that we have of seeing barefoot girls. This episode definitely gave us some great moments and the women of this series are very cute. ^_^

That's all for now guys... as always more to come!
-KSC

15 comments:

  1. Nice job, KSC. I just wish that I could watch this anime but I never had the time to do so. Also, I like the picture of the two girls tied up, their feet are lovely and small.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed the anime, glad I gave you all something to look forward to! I really enjoyed the foot scenes as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again Noah...It was really great. :-)

      Delete
    2. Anytime! I have more anime with foot scenes, this time, short anime. :)

      Delete
    3. :-) Awesome got your e-mail Noah... looks like a great set.

      Delete