Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Sunday, July 15, 2018

Interpretation of an Girl's Feet

I wanted to ask you guys this: What is your interpretation of an girl's feet, especially in anime and cartoons? My interpretation of female feet is that they are soft, smooth, and pretty to look at, not to mention can crush things easily, I had so many dreams of different kinds of girls' feet over the years since middle and high school. They're very delicate to touch, while pampering them is a treat for me along other things you can do with them like pitch-black bottoms or soles after walking barefoot on the ground. Like KingsSideCastle said to me "Soft feet are fun to snuggle up against. Firmer feet can be good for an ashiatsu massage. They might be able to provide more pressure." He pretty much briefly described the texture of female feet. I see female feet as an body part that is worth admiration and beauty if she takes care of them or at least make them more pretty. I do love giving foot massages on anime girls because the way I can rub them really like touching pillows or marshmallows as they are relaxing. I also love giving out pedicures to anime girls because they would look even prettier along with nail polish like red and purple. Sometimes, handy feet can turn me on because of how the girl use her feet like her hands for daily stuff like picking up items or stinky feet where she take off her sneakers after a long summer day and only to be greeted by a blast of nasty odor from her socks and feet. I wish that I add in more but I figured this should be it. You can do anything with a pair of girl's feet. 

19 comments:

  1. When it comes to girls' feet, especially in anime and cartoons, it's like a fantasy we foot/tickle fetishists have. Feet is more than just another part of the human body. It's a dream where we imagine ourselves with the feet of the girl(s) we all know and love. You have your girls, I have mine.

    Something to step out of reality and picture ourselves in a scenario where we either tickle the girls' feet, rub them, kiss them, etc. Whatever makes you happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you. An girl's feet is like a pair of buried treasure that must be discovered and admired by fetishists.

      Delete
    2. The downside to this is that only us fellow fetishists really understand the admiration that is of the female foot. Everyone else looks down upon us. Didn't really have a great reputation after coming out of loving feet in high school.

      Delete
    3. Does that mean you gave up on loving feet, Noah?

      Delete
  2. I can't really think of anything to add to that interpretation. You covered it perfectly. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So what you're saying you don't have any vision on how you see an girl's feet?

      Delete
    2. You don't have an vision of how you seen an girl's feet?

      Delete
    3. I don't have anything new to add to your vision. I think your vision was perfect. :-)

      Delete
    4. Yeah, but I was talking about your interpretation of an girl's feet since I told you mine.

      Delete
    5. My interpretation is exactly what your is. :-)

      Delete
    6. Seriously? I thought it would be different from mine. Any personal thoughts?

      Delete
    7. I'm surprised that your impressions are my own. You really have an passion towards feet.

      Delete
    8. After I told you about my impressions on female feet and the posts I made for this blog, how would you describe me in general?

      Delete
    9. Really? Cool? I know a talked a lot on some posts.

      Delete
    10. I'm glad that you enjoyed my posts.

      Delete