Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Young Justice: Artemis (Bonus)

As a huge comic book fan... one of the series I really enjoyed watching was Young Justice . The series was produced by one of the co-creators of Gargoyles Greg Weisman and it really was done very well. It had some deep storylines and great character development. It also showcased some rarely seen DC comic book characters like the Blue Beetle, Wonder Girl (Cassandra Sandsmark) and the third Batgirl Stephanie Brown. One of the rough things about the series for foot fans though was that the series ended without any barefoot scenes from the gorgeous blonde archer Artemis Crock. Luckily thanks to fan support the series has been revived for a 3rd season after 5 years. Even better than that a recent San Diego Comic Con trailer depicted a scene with her boots off. If I wasn't already excited for new season before, I definitely am now. :-)
Young Justice Outsiders Trailer Images
A couple of panels from the Young Justice Comic Book Issue #7
In addition to that here are some images of Artemis' voice actress Stephanie Lamelin

(I just want to give a massive thank you to Flynn Mars for recommending the trailer allowing us to finally see this beautiful archer barefoot. It was a spectacular catch)

In addition to the images above, I would like to Spotlight some foot fetish stories involving her.

First is an interactive story on Writing.com from the author Kadoya where the reader get to dominate and worship Artemis' Feet. :-)
The second a story arc involving her and her sister (Cheshire) that my friend His Divine Shadow wrote for my Comic Book Women's Feet interactive here:

I  really love Artemis a lot. She's a hot blond super-heroine with a great body and a sexy costume so I think you can probably easily see why I like her. In addition to that she also has a really cool personality. She comes off as icy initially but there is a dry playfulness to her similar to Raven in Teen Titans but sweeter. My favorite scenes of her are when she is with Kid Flash (Wally West) who she winds up having a romantic with. The two characters bicker a lot but it is clear that they really care about each other. Artemis is also shown to have a really good heart something that she shows when she uproots her life to accept a deep cover mission in order to protect the world from the criminal organization the Light.  I think that she is one of the most heroic members on her team. As her costume and choice of weapons suggests she also has some incredibly skills with a bow. :-)

Ok everyone... That's all for today. As always though... more to come soon!
-KSC

27 comments:

  1. KingsSideCastle, you really love comic heroines and their feet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely comic book heroines are some of my favorite characters. :-D

      Delete
    2. I see. Enjoy reading comics.

      Delete
    3. As much as I like comic books, I found myself reading manga instead.

      Delete
    4. Yeah, I would say manga is more intense in some ways.

      Delete
    5. I see manga as Japanese comic books.

      Delete
    6. Yeah that's how I view it too. :-)

      Delete
    7. I'm not sure how long manga had been around.

      Delete
    8. I think a loooooooooooooong time. ^_^

      Delete
    9. How long comic books been around?

      Delete
    10. Since at least 1842 according to wikipedia. :-)

      Delete
  2. The Young Justice show is pretty good, but I've been a fan of the original comic written by Peter David and art by Todd Nuack. Still, nice job getting these shots from the recent trailer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes I really like Peter David's writing a lot. :-)

      Delete
    2. Peter is good, but the writer whose stories I enjoy most is Grant Morrison.

      Delete
    3. Oh yes Grant is great. ^_^

      I actually met Peter David at New York Comic Con a few years back. He was very nice. :-)

      Delete
    4. That's cool, I recently met Peter Tomasi this year, and he was very nice and gave me some good advice on being a writer.

      Delete
  3. i knew after seeing that clip i would be seeing her on this page soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's hoping that we get more scenes of her in the new season. :-D

      Delete