Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Sunday, July 1, 2018

Suite Pretty Cure: Hibiki Hojo

She's one of the main heroines along with her childhood friend, Minamino Kanade. She is also a second year student at Private Aria Academy's 2-A class but despite both her parents being musically-inclined, Hibiki believed that she has no musical talent at all, but she worked hard at perfecting her piano skills. She also have a sweet tooth especially cakes, got a bright personality and is a bit of a klutz with a strong sense of justice who is very bold and dislikes underhanded tactics, believing hard work and effort must be put into things to get them right, she also hates losing. Her Precure form is Cure Melody, with an appearance of a pink-haired magical girl with twintails and a pink tank-top, her catchphrase is "I'm betting my pride as a woman on this!" This is from Episode 8 during a judo match with Hibiki and her opponent. I have not seen this Precure series since I am working my way up from the very first Precure series ever made, I probably might dive into Suite if I get an chance.

12 comments:

  1. I love the closeups in this entry! Especially the sole shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-D Really nice... Always love seeing martial arts feet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I hope this might get you into the Pretty Cure series.

      Delete
    2. You would like more Pretty Cure girls, KingsSideCastle?

      Delete
    3. I will do my best to bring in more for you, KingSideCastle.

      Delete
  3. Always love to see some PreCure girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I have more Precure girls in store.

      Delete
  4. Thank you. I got more Precure girls that I'm working on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you wish for more, shadowmandude?

    ReplyDelete