Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Sunday, July 1, 2018

Poll 79 Results

Running a little late tonight but here are the poll results for last month's Yandere poll...
After a whopping 706 votes. The votes are clear. :-D It looks like Mikasa managed to cut down her competition. With 285 votes she proved that she was the person whose feet most people would like to be held captive by. In second place was Anna Nishikinomiya from Shimoneta and Ayano Aishi from Yandere Simulator took 3rd. Don't feel too bad for the rest of this women. They all proved to be able to "capture the hearts" of fans of their own and none of the choices scored last than 13 votes. 

As always a major thank you to everyone for voting and I'll try to keep your opinions in mind for future tributes. ^_^ 

I don't if I have a new poll for this month but if I think of one I'll add one in. Hope you guys are enjoying your summer. 

-KSC

30 comments:

  1. My own personal preference was the Enchantress. :-D I wouldn't be able to resist her charms if she chose to enslave me. Anyway nice voting everyone. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a bit surprised that Yuno was not on the top 3.

      Delete
    2. Mikasa not even a yandere she should have won

      Delete
    3. I've never seen her act like one.

      Delete
    4. Then why was she here in this poll?

      Delete
    5. Yeah Yuno is probably the first Yandere everyone thinks of. :-D For Mikasa... I got a lot of these women from tv trope Yandere wiki. She is listed under Anime girls for some of her more frightening scenes.

      Delete
    6. Still, Mikasa should not be here.

      Delete
    7. Thought it was a legitimate reason to add her.

      Delete
    8. Really? Is it because of Eren?

      Delete
    9. Have you read or seen Attack on Titan?

      Delete
    10. I dropped it because I got bored on it.

      Delete
  2. Of all the girls, my preference would be Anna, because A: other than Enchantress (who I'm surprised to learn she's a yandere in Marvel), and the Yandere Simulator girl, she's the only girl I recognize, and B: My odds of being killed won't be as high compared to the others.

    ReplyDelete