Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, July 28, 2018

Haganai: Kobato Hasegawa

Kobato Hasegawa is a character from Haganai. She is Kodaka Hasegawa's younger sister and is a student in the middle school division of St. Chronica's Academy. The reason Kobato cannot make friends, (or rather, doesn't want to make any friends) is because she is under a constant self-delusion of being a Gothic vampire, and being naturally shy. She even wears a red-eye contact lens on her right eye to match the anime character she's usually cos-playing.























17 comments:

  1. I remember this anime and I didn't care much about Yozora or Sena in gneral. Light novels are a hit-or-miss to be honest because the opinions are mixed, some enjoy them, some found them average, and others dislike or hate them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What Yozora is the best girl and Sena she okay.
      I love the anime i wish they made a season 3.

      Delete
    2. I don't care if they make more seasons because I just stick with reading the source material.

      Delete
    3. Why this anime was great.
      That's lame

      Delete
    4. Why is that? It's a little better than the anime because I rather stick with that.

      Delete
    5. In my opinion the anime's better.
      It has more foot scenes in the novel.

      Delete
  2. Always love a cute blonde. The maid costume is super cute as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously? You love to pray over every girl on this blog.

      Delete
    2. I tend to like a lot of them I think. ^_^

      Delete
    3. There is a limit to how much you like because it's going to be fatigue. You will be tired of it. I mean, you probably had hated some posts.

      Delete
    4. Yes, you might not know it but you will become tired of this or at least, lose focus on it. I mean, everyone has a limit to their liking.

      Delete
  3. Glad you like it KSC.
    What do you think about the anime KSC?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't watched this anime yet but it looks really cool. ^_^

      Delete
    2. Oh hope you feel soon cuz it's very funny.

      Delete
    3. That's great... definitely have to check it out. ^_^

      Delete