Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Crush (Gina Carano) Bonus

In honor of the Gladiator Season 2 premiere last night, I posted a couple of webfinds of my favorite female gladiator Crush aka Gina Carano. Ocasionally when I see a hot girl on TV, I can't help but wonder what she looks like barefoot. Crush instantly had me thinking that thought. Fortunately once I found out her real name, finding pics of her without her footwear was relatively easy. As it turns out...she's a professional kickboxer. Personally I think she looks hottest in her gladiator uniform but you guys judge for yourself.




































I certainly wouldn't mind getting kicked around by her. :P Ok...I think I'll save the spotlights, updates, announcements etc for later in the week.
Enjoy the pictures everyone!!
-KSC

2 comments:

  1. Me neither, man. Me neither. Good show, KSC.

    DW

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)Thanks I'm glad I'm not the only fan of hers. She's definitely hot.

    Now if only I could find barefoot pictures of Phoenix.

    ReplyDelete